– JUST FOR BOOTS BOUGHT TILL FW 16-17 –
We want you to have the right fitting for your boots. As the INUIKIIs are made out of 100% lamb fur the sizing has a key role. Also if the boot is a bit tight there’s no problem as you have to run in the boot for your perfect fit. The inner workings of a INUIKII boot is equipped with high quality lambskin which covers the whole boot and keeps your feet warm in any position.
With dedicated professional engineers we’ve created the INUIKII sole and tried to consider all types of feet and sizing. To perform you properly through this sizing and to find the right size for you please follow our sizing specification accurately:
INUIKII recommends all customers to measure their feet before choosing their size of boots. Measuring your feet will take a few minutes, while returning a wrong size will cost you and INUIKII unnecessary time.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FEET
You can estimate your shoe size by measuring the heel to toe length of your feet:
1. Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
2. Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and LONGEST toe centred on the line.
3. Place a mark on the line at the tip of the LONGEST toe and at the back of the heel.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
5. Compare with the size chart below
You have measured your feet please select the right INUIKII size for your perfect fit:
The inner workings of a INUIKII boot is equipped with high quality lambskin which covers the whole boot and keeps you feet warm in any position. Different strength of fur can occur. Therefore we recommend to wear the boots 0.5 – 1 size bigger for optimal heat circulation. If you are not 100% sure please go through our sizing chart.